Saturday, August 16, 2008

Romanian Mudsliding!

So this is a very not serious blog at all. In fact there is not even a point to this blog. I could keep rambling about how this blog has no point, but why would I ramble about something that has no point? I dont like to do that. This video came from the ever famous GRACE while we were in Romania when a few not-so-smart guys decided to be guys. I dont care what others thought, and I know the fellow guys involved in this act would say the same thing. It was a BLAST! Well apparently my computer does not like this video and is refusing to upload it which is super gay. So instead I will post some pictures of the after math of our destructive behavior.

This is us. Minus JJ, we all went and got really dirty!

This has to be the ultimate friends picture I have ever seen and these guys are AMAZING!

No comments: