Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Math = Satan

I was in precalculus today. Mistake number 1. My mind does not function with numbers. (no pun intended for those who know what I am talking about). While I was trying to pay attention, I came up with a song, or rather a cheer. It goes a little like this
I hate precal yes I do!
I hate precal how bout you?
This brilliant song has been running through my mind since I got out of class.

Now here is the reason I hate precal. Not only did I have it last semester and barely pass but I got stuck in it again. In college. This time its HARDER. My teacher gave me notes today that looked like this

"xeAnBiff xeA or xeB"

If ANYONE knows what that means, please comment explaining this because I am thoroughly confuzzled. And yes I do have HW on it. I dont even know what that means much less know how to use it. Anyway, I have to go study now, maybe take a few greek lessons online to try to figure this out.

6 comments:

The Beaver Bunch said...

It is clearly the formula for understanding the universe, each of the planet's revolutions in a 300 year time span, times the amount of water that spills into Rich Fork Creek on any given Sunday.

See? Precal is not that hard!

Matt Rollins said...

Dude!! Are ya serious? That's basic calckulus, though I'm not real sure how to spell calckulis.
The answer to xeAnBiff xeA or xeB is 3. If you work that backwards, you'll catch right on. Try it.

David H. said...

I always thought it was Hannah Montana, but that's just me...

I'm pretty sue it's x times AnBiff to the e'th power (it's on your calculator), x times A or be e'th power. and do some kinda stat plot =]

I do not know
I went to a dumber math after precalc

good luck bud

Raising the Rollins' said...

huh??? I can tell you what sounds all of those letters make, but that's about it...sorry! Have you asked Emily??? I think she knows everything...

Anonymous said...

Actually Kev, I think you may be in the wrong class. That looks like russian to me

Unknown said...

I'm with your mom... I know you get confused easily... I suggest you make sure you're in the right class... then start trying to make as many words as you can out of that "equation."

You can sell ex a few times...and Biff...bex...

yea..