Saturday, August 16, 2008

My room!

So I am sure you are all interested in how the move in process has gone down here at GW. Honestly, I have no complaints whatsoever. Actually, I just lied. I sat through meetings ALL day yesterday and was about to shoot myself. Other than that there were no complaints whatsoever. Naturally, I forgot some stuff at home like hangers, my tv and stand, a power strip, a chair, pretty much everything but my clothes and computer. (I'm smart I know). Thankfully my dad had to go back home for his paper route and he was able to bring all my stuff back today. It was VERY helpful. So, I finally got moved in and unpacked today. I love it here. My RA's are awesome. Trevor (my roommate) is SUPER excited that I am here. Yesterday when we were all checking in, I am told that he came up about every 15 minutes asking if I had checked in. So, I have a GREAT roommate. We get along really well.

The other RA, Johnny, is awesome as well. We watched Hot Rod in his room this evening. It is a HILARIOUS movie I might add. Another guy I met from my hall, Jesse, is very cool as well. So tonight around 9 the three of us made a walmart run. We had a grand time telling stories, jokes, just being guys. So, that is my first official college story. Now for some pictures of my room.

This is my refrigerator, microwave, a chair, part of the door, and Trevors closet.
Thats it. Boring picture I know.

These are our beds in case you couldn't tell. Trevor is up top. I'm down low.
It doesn't work so well for my head when waking up.

My dresser and gobs of food are on the far left. Trevor's stuff is in the middle.
It concludes with his microwave and fridge. Yes the picture is crooked. Sue me.
My desk is on the left. I have my nice little setup. The tv is in the middle for our enjoyment.
Trevor is not a picture person so he agreed to let me get him in action. He is on the right.





And for those of you who read this and play the game, I just got you.
I am going to punch you next time I see you. HAHAHA
I just got you all. I don't care what you say I am punching you when I get home. HAHAHA just kidding. So thats about all for the first few days of college life. There will be much more to come.

2 comments:

The Beaver Bunch said...

Mmmmkay.....you might want to edit your caption under the pic of your dresser. As it currently reads: My 'dresses' and gobs of food are on the far left.

Seriously, if you're gonna dress like a woman, keep it to yourself.

Glad you're settled. Skype ya soon!

Unknown said...

I agree with Jessica... while they might suit you, I'd rather my big bro NOT be a cross dresser. heehee... you're room looks lovely, and trevor seems lovely as well!! The back of his head is nice...

love (and miss you!!)