Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Domination

Today was very interesting. It was much more laid back and it was great to have a day like this before classes start tomorrow at 9 for me.

We had our class voting for president and senators at 9 this morning which was really boring and a waste of my time but I went anyway because it was required. It took about an hour to get through everyone and once it was over, I went to the post office. This next part made my day. I got a package from a good friend back home. It was addressed to Dr. Kevin Kassakatis. This will be my last post about college. Due to the fact that I am now a doctor, I have decided to drop out. Mom, I know I just freaked you out and I am laughing really hard right now. But no seriously, I am not dropping out of school.

I went and ate lunch and then chilled out in my dorm until my buddy JP informed me that there was some Ultimate being played on the quad. I scurried just as fast as I could to the quad. Once I got there, we were one player short of having four on four. So James calls up this girl and due to the fact that it was shirts vs. skins she was on my team. Skins. Just kidding. I was on shirts. But anyway, it was JP, Hillary, and I on a team. We straight up dominated. We won 7-0 it was way to easy. So, I decided to go join a game with the upperclassmen on the intramural field at 8. They are WAY better. It was a ton more fun and a huge challenge. Apparently the upperclassmen took notice of me because they stuck the cross country star on me. Needless to say, I did not catch more than three more frisbees. I was sucking wind like crazy but it was SUPER fun!

Now I am back, I am probably going to go get a shower because I stink really bad. But I am really ready to start classes tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mama K said...

Kev I'm so happy that you seem to be having a good time. I was a little worried there for a bit. But I'm glad to know you're finding your niche. You'll find it amusing that I've been working on leaving you a comment for two days and just now am figuring out how to do all this techno stuff. I figured it would be better to communicate this way and not bug you so much. (figured you would like it this way too!!)Tim says "hi" too. And if I can figure out how to get back on here I'll comment again later. Love ya, Mama K