Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Duck Tape can fix ANYTHING

So my roommate has been terrified to leave the room this week because he doesn't want anything done to his stuff. He has two classes at times that allow me to be in the room by myself. He skipped both of them this week. At first it ruined my plan, but I devised a way to get around it. Today he skipped his 1 o'clock class to be in the room while I was here. But, we both had 2 o'clock classes. So I walked with him until I had reached the building my class was in and went it. What he didn't know was that I made a beeline for the back door of the building and came straight back to my room to find my two accomplices awaiting my arrival.


I unlocked the door. We took his sheets off, then pulled his mattress out. I took every last one of his writing utensils and taped them to the ceiling all the way to the front door. Craig and Johnny were busy taking everything in the room including his clothes, pillows, books and couch cushions and taped them ALL to the ceiling. We did not have enough room to tape the bed to the ceiling in my room, so we did the logical thing and moved it to the hall way. We taped it up. I failed to get pictures of the ceiling because he came back just as we were finishing up so I only have one, maybe two, good pictures.








One last endeavor I took part in was salting a toothbrush. What a pleasant surprise for my RA tonight!

9 comments:

The Beaver Bunch said...

Seriously. How are you not flunking out of college?

cathy hudler said...

Dude, that was just wrong! Go to class and learn something! btw-who's paying for your education?
love ya

Raising the Rollins' said...

HA-hilarious! Seriously - is your mom reading this post??? Not good!

Matt Rollins said...

I personally don't touch another person's bare mattress. You just never know what kind of bed wetting problems they might be dealing with. Then all the sudden you have urine on your left arm... and worse, it's someone elses.

skylar jones said...

duct.

Unknown said...

Ah my boy Kevin, perhaps I should share with you a few of the "activities" we conducted uponst others at GWU during my time:

1. Nothing screams like a 7 year old girl more than a 50 gallon rubbermaid trashcan filled with water, propped against an unsuspecting friend's door, and accompanied by a knock. Just sit back and enjoy the squeals!

2. You need 4 things for this science experiment: a. Blowdrier. b. Friends. c. Friend's empty dorm room. d. One very large container of baby powder. Simply make a neat pile of powder outside the empty room. Gather your friends for the festivities. And begin making pile "a" disappear under door with the aid of the blowdrier.

3. A tape recorder or some other device for recording sounds works great when you test it with bodily noises pre-recorded and placed in an awaiting classroom. Just make sure you have plenty of "dead air" time before playing, get to class very early, stash it where NO ONE can pinpoint exactly where faint noises are coming from, and you will have a great day!

~C

Only Servants Ministries said...

You are indeed one sneaky little booger!

PS- ignore the above post. I'm trying to save you here!! Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

Cody Hudler said...

Ha ha ha. Very funny. Just do not do that to me!!!

Courtney said...

I recall seeing you walk to class and then turn around and head away and I remember being really confused.