Monday, March 23, 2009

Productivity

So day 1 of Prank Week has been pretty monotonous as far as pranks happening to myself. However, I had a pretty decent idea to get my RA. He also happens to be my old room mate. In the lobby we have some furniture including some tables, chairs, and couches. I had some help with Elliott and Craig to pull this off. Here are a couple few pictures. Enjoy.

Trevor's door. I forgot to get the pictures before we stacked everything so I am using my height to my advantage.

Going back to get the tables.

Two couches, a chair, two tables (the other is on the other side to ensure symmetry)

And this is what we do at Gardner-Webb Univeristy. Education is the "priority" here. However, I prefer to have fun and slack off and use my brain for more productive things such as stacking furniture in front of my RA's door.

No comments: