Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pictures

OK so as promised, I got the pictures from Flaviu. We only took pictures once we got to the top so its just the view, and if you have a problem seeing me without a shirt... dont look past the first three. It was really hot as we climbed up this mountain. Flaviu got burned similar to my painting story for those who are familiar with it. I, on the other hand, just got a little crispy. Not burned, but crispy.

Also, this will likely be my last blog until next Saturday. We leave tomorrow morning for Budapest to pick up the team and bring them back here to Oradea. I am SUPER excited to finally start camps. And without further ado here are the pictures.


Off to the left of the peak

Straight ahead

Off to the right.

Behind the peak.

2 comments:

gk said...

PUT SOME CLOTHES ON, MAN!

ps- Sonny and Cher miss their daddy. But I've been letting them stay up late and watch tv and eat junk food, since I'm more fun than you.

pss- I'm on drugs. Can you tell???

cathy hudler said...

what the heck is gk talking about?!