Saturday, July 4, 2009

Birthday!


Last night I went to my first Romanian birthday party! Becky's grandmother wanted us to come over and celebrate with them. Becky's whole family was there and we ate and had a GREAT time!

For those of you that came here last summer, you may remember Christina. If you dont remember her.. look to the right... ill give you a hint. She has grown up SO much and is just as cute as can be. Randy and I brought a kite to fly with the kids there. For all of them, they had never flown a kite before and the wind was just perfect! They had a blast flying that kite. We were out there for about an hour just looking up in the sky at the kite.

The kite had a picture of CARS on it and Christina said, "I don't like this kite." We inquired why and she responded with "it has CARS on it. Those are for boys. I want one with a princess on it." It was quite funny.

As we were walki thing back from the field, Christina and Marina started to attack me. They were tickling me and jumping on my back. They had a GREAT time, and so did I!

1 comment:

gk said...

Awwww I love her! Remember how she had huge crushes on the Matts?

Soo funny..

Miss you! Thanks for my flowers! :)