Monday, June 22, 2009

Shopping already

I am having a BLAST! I just wish that I could hurry up and get used to the time change and not be so tired. I did, however, get a full nights sleep last night. I went to bed around 8:30 woke up at 1 and then slept until 6:30.

First thing when I got here last night he sent me with Adelina (one of our translators) to the store to get some Parmesian cheese to go on the Spaghetti we had for dinner last night. After dinner, we watched a movie entitled Sahara and about halfway through I had to go to sleep. I was just too tired. Oh, and I have my own room. Heres the view.
Today has been INCREDIBLY busy. I was up at 6:30 had my shower and had some breakfast. Adelina came by, and since we are leaving tomorrow at 1 for Ukraine, we all went to the store to get some food for the trip.

I mentioned that we would be working with Hospice my last week here, well we went by to see them and how things were coming along. They invited us to sit in on their Bible study. There were 11 women that all led us in a song in Romanian and then one of them taught a lesson about watching our words and making sure that our words represent God in a way that is pleasing to Him.

We got home about 11:30 and have been packing since. It is now 1:45 in the afternoon here. Around 4 we will be leaving to pick up Becky (another translator) and going to the church in Girish to have a hand bell practice with another church from a village about 3 miles up the road.

2 comments:

cathy hudler said...

Hey Man! You just jumped right in didn't you. That's great! Hope you get caught up on your sleep. Praying for you! love ya

Cody Hudler said...

Hey Kevin. I am glad you to sleep last night. Oh and by the way that was a good pic.