Sunday, June 21, 2009

Im here!!

So, I am now here in Oradea, Romania. I got here and now have time to relax and get some rest before packing and getting ready to leave for Ukraine on Tuesday.

All of my flights went well. I was too scared to sleep on the way to Frankfurt so I have been up for an amazing 31 hours! I just want to thank you all for keeping me in your prayers as I go about my journey here. I will post some more stuff and pictures later. Right now, I am far too tired to post anything of much significance.

6 comments:

cathy hudler said...

Yay! you made it! Keep us updated as much as you can. Love you and praying for you. Looking forward to serving with you in just a short time!

gk said...

Miss you!

Cody Hudler said...

hey Kevin. I am glad you made it safley. And I bet you are sleepy. oh and post good pics.

The Beaver Bunch said...

Glad you made it safely. We love you Kev!

Goodfellas Pipe & Cigar said...

Dude! How can you stay awake on a 9 hour plane ride in the dark!!!??? I have never done that once. There is no way you were scared for 9 hours straight, you would have passed out.

Anyhow... Very glad you made it there. In about a week when you catch up on all that rest, start keeping us updated on everything!

-Matt R

Raising the Rollins' said...

Matt always makes me laugh...well most of the time at least! I'm so glad you're there and have started your adventure...can't wait to read your updates!