Friday, April 10, 2009

June 19th, 2009

I know so many of you know that I will be spending the greater majority of my summer in Romania and Ukraine. So many of you have been incredibly interested about it and since this is going to be the place to keep up with me on my trip, I figure I should start giving out details now. I found out this morning that I will be leaving the US on June 19th from Charlotte. From there I will fly to Chicago and then proceed on to London and finally arrive in Budapest, Hungary on the 20th around dinner time. Three days later, I will be flying out of Romania and into Odessa, Ukraine to lead a camp there.

When I get back from Ukraine, around July 1st, the handbells group in Girish, is going on a week long tour that I will be apart of. When I return to Oradea, we will have approximately a week before our first camp begins. From there on, I will be helping in the three camps this summer, one of which Rich Fork will be leading.

Then, immdiately after the last camp, I will be leaving on August 23 and getting home that night around midnight. So these are the plans thus far. I will keep everyone updated as things change, if they change. Your thoughts and prayers are VERY much appreciated

No comments: