Thursday, February 5, 2009

Romania news

Last summer, I went to Romania with my Sunday school class and a few other adults. I had a GREAT time there. Playing with kids and just watching God work through the team. Playing games and hiking and crafts and worship and small group, I had so much fun through the whole thing! At the end of the week, as most of you know, I had talked with Randy, the missionary there, about a possible internship this summer. We left and I tried and tried to get in contact with him, only to find out last month that I wont find out until the first week or so of February. I was also invited to spend a few weeks in Nairobi with Chris and Lindy so I really needed to find out what Randy's plans were. So I sent him an email yesterday afternoon and well, look at the date, February 5th, in the first week of February and I received an email back from Randy. I will be leaving for Romania the last week or so in June and coming back sometime in August, just before school starts back!

5 comments:

gk said...

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gunna miss you.

cathy hudler said...

WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

This is awesome!! Maybe GK can go with you... you guys would have a BLAST!!

Love you big brother :)

Unknown said...

good for you

sad for me

love ya
LT

Ricky Spears said...

Wow! What a wonderfully exciting opportunity! I look forward to hearing a lot of good stories when you return; and reading some good blog posts while you're on the field. Congratulations!