Monday, October 20, 2008

LETS GO RAYS!!!!

So tonight the Tampa Bay Rays went went from possibly worst to first by beating the Boston Red Sox in game seven of the ALCS. David Price came on in the 8th and SHUT DOWN the heart of the Red Sox lineup.

For anyone who has followed the playoffs this season, you may have noticed that all the Tampa Bay Rays have mohawks. SO, while watching the game with a friend I was dared to shave my head and get a mohawk if the Rays won tonight. Well long story short. The Rays won and I have to get a mohawk tomorrow afternoon! So here is one last picture of me with my normal hair. I will put a number of pictures up from the the shaving tomorrow afternoon.

1 comment:

gk said...

Umm... no.
I'm not hanging out with you until your hair grows back. Or at least until you lose the mohawk.