Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Adventures in Odyssey

This blog is about my adventures in Odyssey. Only I wasnt in Odyssey, I was in Thomasville. And that being said Odyssey has a lot more fun involved so this will probably be a semi-boring post.

So I havent written a blog in about a century and a half on here... but if you here you can find my school blog that I have been updating because it is a grade. Anyway, nothing really interesting has happened lately. I had fall break which was exciting to go home and see all my favorite people again. It pretty much made my day, or weekend whichever. I skipped class on Friday to go home a little earlier and got to hang out at the church for a bit. Then I had a BUNCH of errands to run so I did those then hung out at the house until I went and had an AMAZING steak dinner and smoked a cigar while catching up with my favorite Sunday School teachers.

Saturday was fun! I got to go up to App with the Kriegel family! We went and watched the band competition up there. Ledford v. East. Man how I want to see Ledford beat East overall just once before I die. It would make my entire life worth living.. only not really. But we had a good time just chillin and watching bands. Some good.. others not so much. I got home around midnight and finished watching the baseball game. GO RAYS! and then went to bed.

Sunday was super fun too! I got to see pretty much everyone in the whole wide world and then went and taught the 9th graders for Sunday School. They are fun! I like them a lot! After an afternoon of hanging out with my Dad on his 54th birthday I went to take Grace back to Carolina and then came back and hung out with the Beavers and the Bryants. They all make me happy!

Monday hmmm. boring. I played disc golf. I am BAD! and after that I chilled at the house until Monday Night Football came on and went over to the Bryants to watch the game with Matt.

Tuesday was yet another boring day. I did laundry and homework and then I went to the church and hung out some more. And then waited until my Dad got home and I came back to school. Boring day I know.

Today Wednesday. I created my first budget... $200 is not a lot to work with. Needless to say I have $17.82 until November 15th! I am kinda excited to see how far I can make $17 go. It should be interesting! But other than that this has been a boring post.

2 comments:

gk said...

HOOORRAAAYY FOR DRIVING ME TO SCHOOL!!!

you're my favorite! :)

Unknown said...

ummm...m I belive you forgot coffee with me!! That made MY day....


:)