Thursday, October 22, 2009

Prank time

SO, I am college guy who does typical college guy things. Like watch movies, procrastinate, have ridiculously crazy fun conversations, do really stupid things, and lastly prank people.

Now this is a classic. It has been done many times by many people. It is not original. However, it was really fun and it takes a lot more work than one might think to make something like this look good.

David, my roommate has done nothing wrong. We are not fighting. I just wanted to pull a prank on him. So, what do I do? I pull a bit of a prank. He works from 1-5 on Thursdays giving me four hours to complete my project.

After buying 1015 square feet of aluminum foil, and three and a half hours of working, this is what you get:











1 comment:

Only Servants Ministries said...

Dude, the Tin Man is going to be P.O-ed at you! That was probably the remnants of his cousin or something. Buy if all else fails, you can make a trailer out of it and sell it in Shelby.