Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Just an Update

So, for those who read this and do not know, I am back in the States. I had an amazing two months in Romania, and it was, and still is, very difficult to be back here. Just a brief update on the hospice camp, it was by far my favorite camp. I had such a great time loving on those children with every last bit of stuff left in me. The camp was run by a team from Bristol, England which made things very interesting. Pants are not pants in the English way of speaking. I found that out very quickly. Pants are the equivalent of whitey tighties. Trousers is the equivalent of pants. Anyway, if you want to know more, please get in touch with me, and I will be more than happy to share with you.

2 comments:

cathy hudler said...

ah come on, post more than that!

Anonymous said...

its TIGHTY WHITEYS not the other way home genius.

Glad yur home.--MAX