Saturday, January 24, 2009

I just about killed someone tonight

SO I just had the scariest thing ever happen to me. I honestly thought I was going to die. Me, my room mate, and my friend Chris had a movie night tonight. We watched four different movies. My Best Friend's Girl, which I dont recommend, Disturbia, Pineapple Express, and finally Midnight Movie were the four movies we watched. My Best Friend's Girl and Pineapple Express were comedy while Disturbia and Midnight Movie were suspense/horror. It is currently 3:25 in the morning and we just finished Midnight Movie. This movie was not that scary of a movie. However, as soon as the movie was over, someone started banging on our door. It started off as a subtle knock and gradually increased to a full shaking of the door. We were FREAKING out. Chris was sitting on the couch. He covered his face with the pillow; Elliot was on his bed, he hid under his pillow; And I was on the futon and I IMMEDIATELY threw the blanket over my face.

After about five minutes of straight TERROR, Elliot and I grabbed a pair of scissors while Chris grabbed a razor. And we slowly moved to the door. We asked who it was and to our relief it was just one of the guys from down the hall. We have the door locked and it will NOT be unlocked until the sun is up. Laugh all you want at our childlike reactions to nothing, but we were SCARED out of our minds

7 comments:

cathy hudler said...

Love it!! That's exactly why you shouldn't be watchin' that mess! Hope you are having a good time and that we see you soon! BTW-Any word from Romania?

Anonymous said...

Kevin,
AS your dad I have to try to guide you through this... Since your post is now public, we cannot try to keep this "Bravery Glitch" a family secret. In the old days, fathers would expel children from the home for such behavior... but you are not living here so that is not an option. I can give some advise... for our country's benefit and the integrity of the military, do not enlist in the military (not even for kitchen duty). Next time you are home, go to your room and close the door, then carefully each family member will knock gently on your door and you can practice these words "who is it" and or "come in". For our own protection, we will remove all sharp objects before you get here.

Have a great day. Loved your story and willingness to post it for the humor in it.

Dad.

The Beaver Bunch said...

Hahahahaha....you're Dad's comment was hysterical.

OH my word. Seriously. Was that REALLY your Dad? I could so see Matt Rollins being an imposter. I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

Anonymous said...

ahahaahaha. way to not over-react.

Matt Rollins said...

That is CLASSIC. Not your post, your dad's comment. I think you need to go into law enforcement for a few years. Maybe check a few alarms a big manufacturing plants at 3am by yourself a few times so you can man up a bit. I can just hear you shrieking like a school girl, that really made me laugh out loud!!

Cody Hudler said...

I love your blog Kevin.

Cody Hudler said...

Amazing.