Saturday, January 10, 2009

Captain Jack Sparrow, Sonny, and Cher

So today Elliot, my new room mate, and I decided we wanted some pets. We decided to get some fish. And it was a LONG process of getting these amazing little fellas. We went to Walmart to get some fish and as we were deciding what fish we wanted we tried getting someone to come get fish for us. So we had someone paged. As amazing as Walmart's customer service is we got my fish one hour later.

I have two gold fish and some other kind of fish that only has one eye. The poor thing was sitting in the bottom corner of one of the tanks and we decided that since no one else would love this poor fish we decided to take him in. And I absolutely love my fish. Here is a not so good picture of the fish. You cant see Captain Jack Sparrow (the one eyed fish).


3 comments:

I'm Just Sayin said...

You cracked me up!
We went to get Caton some fish at Walmart and I almost lost it. We asked THREE people to help us and they all said they'd "get somebody" which was clearly a lie. I went and found another person and he started to say he'd get someone when I very clearly told him, "If you say that you're going to get someone, I'm going to literally scream." He was the manager.

Captain Jack Sparrow is a cool name for a one-eyed fish! I hope the little guy makes it!

cathy hudler said...

AWWWWWW! You got you some fishy. So sweet! You are a hoot, but I don't understand why they aren't named after me.....

Unknown said...

hahahaha.... this is funny. I want to meet yout fish!! If you ever go on a trip, I call baby...erm... fish?sitting!


I love you brother!!