Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Kevin is an Idiot!

Ok so I apologize for not posting a blog in over a month! There have been a TON of things going on and in the midst of it all, I forgot my password and had difficulty recovering it. So anyway, here is a recap of the last month.

1. I have been writing for the newspaper here at school and I love it!
2. I have learned a TON, I wanted to blog about it but due to the fact that I didn't have a password kinda made that part difficult. Ill probably blog some of my thoughts this weekend while I am camping.
3. I am going to Romania in 33 days.
4. I almost couldn't go. I dislocated my shoulder in late April and and just now starting to use my right arm again.
5. I just finished my last final today and I am SO glad that Western Civ is over. That is a blessing.

I need to go pack up some stuff. So, this weekend while I am down here camping out with some guys, check up, I will be posting a couple of blogs most likely.

2 comments:

gk said...

ahahaha you forgot your password? That's really really funny.

Haven't you had this blog like forever??

Katie Axelson said...

I'm glad you remembered your password. I was beginning to wonder if your shoulder make you incapable of writing.