Monday, January 25, 2010

I have too much time

So, I haven't posted in a long time. That's the cool thing to do these days. Unless you are Katie, who updates 3-4 a day. Just messing Katie! Anyway, so as most of you know I am weird. And I am TOTALLY cool with that.

On weekends, a lot of my friends go home, but because I have to work, I stay here. So time, no one to hang out with, and my brain = INSANE ideas.

My roommate David, found the first season of Doug on DVD. So we watched most of season one last night (Saturday Night). As I was laying in bed, I thought wouldn't it be AWESOME to dress as Quail man.

Quail man is Doug's personal super hero for those of you not alive in the 90's.

After church this morning, I took Sarah and Katie (because they rode with me) to Walmart to get the necessary things to dress as Quail man.

I got back to my room and assembled the greatest costume known to man and looked with great fondness upon my creation. Behold. QUAIL MAN.



The Real Quail Man


The Imposter

4 comments:

The Beaver Bunch said...

Wow Kev. That's, um....special. Very special.

I used to like the cartoon Doug. Now, it will NEVER be the same. EVER.

cathy hudler said...

You are out of you mind.

Really.....really K.

This is why we call you special.

Cody says "cool"

I say "not so much"

Love you anyway!

Katie Axelson said...

All I have to say is:
At least I didn't buy whitey tighties while wearing a pink shirt...

Unknown said...

hmmmm.... and wow... and YOU'RE MY HERO all come to mind. :)